We have had trouble earlier with our leaking sliding hatch , which we started to repair a couple of weeks ago, read more about part one HERE. When the linseed oil we added had hardened 14 days later we started to varnish it.
After we had added 8 layers of varnish we glued the Isiteek, which is fake teak made out of plastic, back on the hatch and then it was time to start with repairing the leakages.
In parallel to working with the leaking sliding hatch we have also started working with the door to the cabin. We currently have a provisional one but the previous owner had started to make a new one and we are just continuing that work, but more about the door later. We have also worked quite a lot with the plastic repairs in the cockpit, and today we thought we could finally paint it but had some drawbacks… will add a blog post about that tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.
Now lets just hope that this leaking sliding hatch won’t cause any more trouble and is finished for good, we don’t need more work right now. We will update if the sliding hatch is sealed when we have had time to test it.