Anne-Mon II is a sailboat of model Wasa 530. She was built in 1990 by Wasa Yachts in Sweden. It is a sturdy boat that is built for blue water sailing, and has been out on longer sails in the past.
When we bought the boat it had been standing for 10+ years, on our YouTube channel you will be able to follow our progress on renovating and upgrading the boat for blue water sailing.
Some facts about Anne-Mon II:
- Name: Anne-Mon
- Model: Wasa 530
- Year of manufacture: 1990
- Manufacturer: Wasa Yachts
- Constructor: Leif Ängermark
- Length Over All (LOA): 53 ft ( 15,98 meters)
- Waterline Length (LWL): 43 ft (13,25 meters)
- Width: 4,35 meters
- Depth: 3 meters (keel down), 1,75 meters (keel up)
- Weight/displacement: 14’900 kg
- Keel-type: Fin keel, Lifting keel
- Hull: GRP Sandwich
- Stern: Negative
- Engine: Volvo Penta TMD 31 Turbo 98hp
- Fuel tank: 5 tanks (volume unknown)
- Water tank: 3 tanks
- Holding tank: 70 litres
- Rig: Masthead
- Main mast: 24 meters
- Cabins: 4-5
- Heads: 3
Here is a short boat tour video of the boat, from when we just bought it:
And here is some pictures of our Wasa 530:
And if you are interested in seeing more about the work we do with the boat in the future, go to our YouTube channel: Sailing Anne-Mon where we will try to post a video regularly about the work we do on the boat.
On this page we have also gathered all our previous videos: sailingannemon.com/youtube-videos.