When we had added the final layer of paint in the cockpit we could start fixing other details in the cockpit. First up was to get the sprayhood for our sailboat in position, it was included when buying the boat and is proably not very old, since it is in very good condition. It is the same fabric as the boom covers which is really nice.
After the sprayhood was in place we started adding the hatches we bought a long time ago.
The white paint is very slippery when wet and that is not very good while sailing. So we addded some non-slip paint on the floor in the cockpit.
We still have some things left to do before we could leave for a small sailing trip, but we are getting there! 🙂